- ₱70 Per Head Unli-Smash (STUDENT)
- ₱90 Per head Unli-Smash
- ₱250 Per Court and Per Hour
- Monthly Rate: ₱9,500
WHACKERS SUMMER IN-CAMP
In-Camp Training Fee
|Program||Total Package||Daily Package||Reservation fee|
|Elite||P 97,353.00||P 2,324.00||P 5,000.00|
|Advance||P 82,414.00||P 1,940.00||P 4,500.00|
|Beginner/ Intermediate||P 70,972.00||P 1,538.00||P 4,000.00|
|Newbie||P 50,114.00||P 1,163.00||P 3,000.00|
1).Training package is exclusive of:
- Food of 3 meals during in-camp training activities except for out of camp activities such as tournaments, mall/ field trips, observation games, etc.
- Fully air-conditioned lodging rooms with bedding except for lodging fee for out of town tournament.
- Training fee.
- Shuttle Cock.
- Court fee.
- Tournament guardianship/coaching service for accredited tournaments.
- Entitled to whackers uniform of activities (two) 2 dry-fit tournament shirt and 1(one) playing shorts.
- Transport fee for Out of town activities including participation or Observation of accredited tournament.
Those availing of discounts are not entitled to the following.
- Free uniform
- Transportation tournament and Activities.
2).Trainee arriving after the official date of the SIC training and those departing before the end of the training duration are entitled to fractional discounts, not to exceed 20% of the training fee. However absences incurred within the training duration for whatever reasons are not entitled to fractional discount.
3). Special Discounts to the Following Categories:
- Current and Former Palaro Delegates- 10% discount
- Current and Former Palaro Medalist – 15% discount
- Siblings -10 % discount applied to the succeeding siblings
- Former in-camp trainee(s)-15 % discount
- Payment of required reservation fee.
- Payment of the Training Fees upon arrival and/or issuances of Post Dated Check (PDC) based on the Schedule below for the installment Scheme.
|Skill Category||Initial Payment (40 %)||2ndInst (25%)||3rdInst (25%)||Final Inst (10%)|
|16- April- 29||30- April- 13||14- May-June- 3||4-June- 11|
3. Copy of NSO (Birth Certificate).
4. Duly accomplished:
a. Registration Form
b. Health and Medical Form
5. In-Camp Item to Bring:
i. Training Apparel:
1. Preferably dry fit apparel shirt in 5 different colors- yellow, red, blue, green, and black at least 2 units per color as change shirts (preferably dry fit) during Training.
2. 5 pieces of white shirt preferably dry fit.
3. Towels at least 2 pieces, one piece is for training preferably synthetic/ nylon material for quick drying and 1 piece cotton for bath use.
ii. Casual Apparel:
1. Rest or stand by Apparel. “Discretionary”
2. Malling “Window Shopping” or Social Apparel. “ Discretionary”
3. Sleeping Attire. “Discretionary”
i. Special – need “security” bedding, blanket, pillow, towel etc.
ii. Hygiene materials and Supplies
c. Training equipment:
i. Badminton Shoes
ii. Running Shoes/track shoes
iii. Jumping rope
iv. Training racket
v. Water dispenser/ Jug
vi. Sport goggle for players with visual impairment
d. Tournament equipment:
i. Tournament Badminton Shoes
ii. Badminton Tournament Bag
iii. Tournament Racket