literally meaning in tamil“>literally Meaning in tamil
literaally / லிட்டரல்லி
Definition And Meaning Of literally
Adverb (வினை உரிச்சொல்)
According to the real or original meaning of a word or phrase
– They were literally responsible for the River erosion.
– I said I felt like I was leaving, but I didn’t mean it literally.
Used to literally to emphasize a word or expression
– He was literally out of sight of everyone.
– I have received literally thousands of applications
Synonyms of literally (ஒத்த சொற்கள்)
word for word
Similar Words (ஒத்த வார்த்தைகள்)
Example Sentences Of literally In English-Tamil
1) She refused food and literally starved herself to death.
2) He had literally turned my own sentence upon me and made me look an idiot.
3) I literally park there for five minutes while I walk my girls to the school gates and collect them.
4) By blow up, do you mean literally or figuratively?
5) Would you believe it, I have literally not a penny and don’t know how to equip Boris.
6) She was literally at the end of her rope, so flight into the woods was unwise.
7) The detective questioned literally thousands of people about the incident.
8) Darsana literally means view, in the sense of having a cognitive sight of something.
9) Once before he had felt that way about a woman and she had literally left him waiting at the altar while she ran off with another man.
10) Idioms usually cannot be translated literally in another language.
11) They were responsible for literally millions of deaths.
12) Seconds literally ticked away on the old grandfather clock in the next room.
13) If we did all the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.
14) We’ve got to get the economy under control or it will literally eat us up.
15)If literally doing nothing at all is impossible, do something creative with the hands.
literally: Shabdshiksha English To Tamil Dictionary
literally meaning in Tamil (தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) is உண்மையாகவே. English definition of literally: According to the real or original meaning of a word or phrase
We hope you understand the Tamil meaning and definition of ‘literally‘ with Synonyms, Antonyms, Similar words, example sentences, and sentence usage. And I think you learned the Tamil translation of literally.
Stay with Shabdshiksha.com to learn English-Tamil new translations and word meanings like literally. And If you learn something about literally meaning in Tamil (literally தமிழ் அர்த்தம்) then share with your friends and close ones.
How to use LITERALLY in a sentence / Spoken English through Tamil
Spoken English through Tamil Lesson 2 / usage of DID / Simple Past Tense https://youtu.be/JnbrfPbR0w8
spoken eng lesson 1/present tense https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcBZU1Cdc\u0026t=25s
Spoken English through Tamil lesson 3 / IS, AM, ARE / Present Continuous Tense https://youtu.be/vKvAoGX6KA
spoken english lesson 4 / future tense https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek2k93xoKYY
Spoken English through Tamil lesson 5 / usage of WAS \u0026 WERE / Past continuous tense https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpZh6XUhAbY
Spoken English through Tamil lesson 6 / usage of WILL BE / Future continuous tense https://youtu.be/p4GkX_YGZMQ
Spoken English through Tamil lesson 7 / usage of HAS \u0026 HAVE / Present perfect tense https://youtu.be/Ys9rryweJQQ
Spoken English through Tamil lesson 8 / usage of HAD / Past perfect tense https://youtu.be/VmHvtDokuQ
Spoken English through Tamil lesson 9 / usage of WILL HAVE / Future perfect tense https://youtu.be/xOGIT7N7rM
Spoken English through Tamil lesson 11 / usage of HAD BEEN/ Past perfect continuous tense https://youtu.be/SQiChARF01Q
How to use SHOULD HAVE, WOULD HAVE, COULD HAVE / Spoken English lesson 12 https://youtu.be/R0lb_pOl9a0
using IF / Conditional clause in Tamil lesson 13 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkIaTzXNBk